2018 “THEY WIN. YOU SCORE.” PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND RESIDE IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE INDEPENDENT JUDGING AGENCY (“JUDGES”) AND/OR SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW), WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
THIS PROMOTION IS DEVISED AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION and is intended solely for entertainment purposes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) U.S. states or the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age (nineteen  in Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of participation. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion). Employees, agents, directors of Pizza Hut, LLC its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion, and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on August 27, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 26, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period is divided into nine (9) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Each Entry Period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. CT (with the exception of the first Entry Period which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. CT) on the Start Date listed in the table below; and each Entry Period ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the End Date listed in the table below. The time clock of computer administering this Promotion is the official clock for this Promotion.
|Entry Period||Start Date - End Date||Grand Prize
|1||08/27/18 - 09/02/18||09/04/18|
|2||09/03/18 - 09/09/18||09/11/18|
|3||09/10/18 - 09/16/18||09/18/18|
|4||09/17/18 - 09/23/18||09/25/18|
|5||09/24/18 - 09/30/18||10/02/18|
|6||10/01/18 - 10/07/18||10/09/18|
|7||10/08/18 - 10/14/18||10/16/18|
|8||10/15/18 - 10/21/18||10/28/18|
|9||10/22/18 - 10/26/18||10/28/18|
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
A. Obtain a Code: To obtain a Code, purchase any specially-marked Frito-Lay product and look for the 9 to 11-digit code located below the “guaranteed fresh” statement on the front of the bag (“Code”). To receive a Code without making a purchase, call 1-888-213-9643 and follow the automated instructions. For each completed call, you will receive one (1) free Code during the call. Limit one (1) free Code per person/day.
B. Visit the Website: During the Promotion Period, and upon obtaining a Code, snap the SnapCode on the product to go to Theywinyouscore.com (the “Website”) or simply visit the Website. To receive your random NFL team and/or game assignment for a future specified NFL game up to and including the NFL game on October 28, 2018 (each an “NFL Team/Game Assignment”), create an account or login (if you’ve already created an account). To create an account, you will be required to enter your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, zip code, and create a password for subsequent visits, read these Official Rules (or have the Official Rules read to you) and place a checkmark in the box indicating that you agree to these Official Rules. Next, enter your Code to receive your NFL Team/Game Assignment* and either (a) one (1) entry into the corresponding Entry Period’s Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) entry into the Final Bonus Prize Drawing or (b) if you’ve entered a subsequent Code within forty-eight (48) hours of submitting a Code in this Promotion, you will receive two (2) entries into the corresponding Entry Period’s Grand Prize Drawing and two (2) entries into the Final Bonus Prize Drawing. See Sections 4 and 5 below for drawing and prize details.
*Odds of receiving a particular NFL Team are 1 in 32.
Each Code obtained from a single product or obtained via the free call-in method may only be entered once at the Website. Limit one (1) Code entry per person/email address per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT with the exception of the first day which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT with the exception of the first day which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. CT and end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day.
All participants must have a valid email address. All Code submissions must be properly received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to receive a reward. Each submission of a Code must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Codes/entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Promotion service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of NFL Team/Game Assignments or entries, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified, all entries deemed invalid, and any prize or reward(s) won or received shall be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to request proof of purchase of participating product(s) and/or other information to ensure Code(s) were obtained in accordance with these Official Rules.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION:
Rewards: If your NFL Team wins the game associated with your NFL Team/Game Assignment, you will receive a reward (subject to verification). Odds of winning a reward depend on your NFL Team/Game Assignment and the outcome of that game.
Grand Prize Drawings: For each Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the Drawing Date listed in Section 2 from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period (each a “Grand Prize Drawing”). Entries will NOT carry forward to subsequent Grand Prize Drawings.
Final Bonus Prize Drawing: One (1) Bonus Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 28, 2018 from all eligible entries received for the Final Bonus Prize Drawing.
All drawings will be conducted by the Judges whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given Entry Period/Grand Prize Drawing. Odds of winning the Bonus Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the entire Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/email address/household for the entire Promotion Period. A Grand Prize winner is eligible to win the Bonus Prize.
5. GRAND PRIZE/REWARD DETAILS:
Entry Period 1 Grand Prize – NFL International Series Game Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend an NFL game in London, England in 2018. Passport required for international travel. Travel expected to occur in September or October of 2018; exact dates to be determined at a later date by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip consists of roundtrip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home to London, England), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights, ground transportation to/from hotel and game, two (2) tickets the game, two (2) tickets to a Friday Night event, Game day hospitality, and two (2) commemorative gift bags. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $9,200.00.
Entry Period 2 Grand Prize – Thanksgiving Weekend Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest attend a 2018 NFL Thanksgiving Day game (November 22, 2018) and a 2018 NFL Sunday game after Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 2018). Winner may choose games/locations (subject to availability); however, Sponsor reserves the right to the final determination of such games/locations. Travel dates: November 21, 2018 – November 26, 2018. Trip consists of coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home to the city hosting the selected 2018 NFL Thanksgiving Day Game, and then from that city to the city hosting the selected 2018 NFL Sunday game after Thanksgiving Day, and then back to the major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for a total of five (5) nights (in two  different locations), two (2) tickets to each game mentioned herein, and $750.00 spending money. ARV: $6,900.00.
Entry Period 3 Grand Prize – NFL Weekend in Los Angeles Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles, California to attend an NFL game in Los Angeles (winner’s choiceof game/team, subject to availability) during the 2018-2019 NFL regular season. Travel dates to be determined at a later date based on winner’s game choice and as approved by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, two (2) tickets to the game, two (2) tickets to a theme park (in Los Angeles), and $750.00 spending money. ARV: $4,270.00.
Entry Period 4 Grand Prize – 2019 Pro Bowl Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to the 2019 Pro Bowl scheduled to take place on January 27, 2019 in Orlando, Florida. Travel dates: January 24, 2019 – January 28, 2019. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights, two (2) tailgating tickets, two (2) Pro Bowl tickets, two (2) gift bags, and $750.00 spending money. ARV: $5,400.00.
Entry Period 5 Grand Prize – Super Bowl LIII Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Super Bowl LIII scheduled to take place on February 3, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia. Travel dates: January 31, 2019 – February 4, 2019. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights, two (2) Super Bowl LIII tickets, ground transportation to/from hotel and Super Bowl LIII, admission for winner and guest into a Super Bowl Party (as selected by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion), two (2) commemorative gift bags, and $750.00 spending money. ARV: $8,950.00.
Entry Period 6 Grand Prize – 2019 NFL Draft Trip (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the 2019 NFL Draft scheduled to take place April 25, 2019 – April 27, 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee. Travel dates: April 25, 2019 – April 28, 2019. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, two (2) tickets to the NFL Draft (all Rounds), and $500.00 spending money. ARV: $8,300.00.
Entry Period 7 Grand Prize – 2019 NFLPA Rookie Premiere Experience (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the 2019 NFLPA Rookie Premiere events in Los Angeles, California. Exact travel dates to be determined at a later date by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, two (2) passes to the 2019 NFLPA Rookie Premiere events, two (2) gift bags, and hospitality access with invited players. ARV: $6,000.00.
Entry Period 8 Grand Prize – 2019 Kickoff Game (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to the 2019 Kickoff Game. Location to be determined at a later date by the NFL, in their sole discretion. Travel dates to be determined at a later date by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, two (2) 2019 Kickoff Game tickets, and $750.00 spending money. ARV: $4,450.00.
Entry Period 9 Grand Prize – NFL Team Season Tickets (1): Winner will receive two (2) tickets to each regular-season home game of their choice for the 2019-2020 NFL season (subject to availability). Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Transportation, accommodations and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. ARV: Up to $2,400.00 (Up to $1,200.00/ticket).
Bonus Prize (1): One (1) item autographed by an NFL alumni, player or manager. Item to be determined by Sponsor at a later date, in its sole discretion. Autographs have no cash value. ARV: $350.00.
Applicable to Grand Prizes including travel: Spending money (if any) will be awarded to winner (only) in the form of a check, payable to winner prior to the travel date. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely winner’s responsibility. All travel is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, ground transportation (if included), and overnight accommodations, are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner lives within 250 miles of destination, ground transportation may be provided instead of air transportation. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled prize-related activities (including, but not limited to airline flights and Grand Prize related games and/or events) beyond its control. In the event winner and/or his/her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited. Winner and his/her guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. passport or valid driver’s license) required for travel. Any minor guest (under age of 18; 19 in AL or NE) must be accompanied at all times by minor's parent or legal guardian who must be the winner. Guest (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the winner) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to any travel arrangements being made. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure.
Applicable to all Grand Prizes: Winner and/or guest must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to the games) or any acts or omissions whatsoever by prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Grand Prize related tickets are not for re-sale and cannot be sold after awarded. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of any prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen portions of a Grand Prize.
Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes and Bonus Prize is $56,220.00.
The following rewards will be randomly awarded throughout the Promotion Period, while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add and/or substitute rewards of the same approximate retail value for any reason. It is possible you may receive the same reward multiple times due to the randomness of the NFL Team/Game Assignments and distribution of rewards.
One (1) $10.00 NFLShop.com Online Gift Certificate redeemable at www.NFLShop.com. ARV: $10.00 each. Gift Certificate expires December 31, 2018.
One (1) Fathead.com online one-time use discount code redeemable for $10.00 off any purchase of $25.00 or more, not to be combined with any other offer. Does not apply to gift cards. ARV: $10.00 each. Discount code expires October 31, 2019.
One (1) digital coupon code redeemable at pizzahut.com for five (5) free breadsticks and a 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi. Coupon code expires November 30, 2018. ARV: $6.28 each. Online only. Delivery minimums and fees may apply.
All gift certificates and coupon and discount codes are subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer. Winner must accept reward as stated by Sponsor or reward may be forfeited.
Total ARV of all rewards is $3,006,100.00.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail, entries, NFL Team/Game Assignments, Code Requests or Codes. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading of entries, the announcement of prizes/rewards or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or device resulting from participation in the Promotion. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address associated with the account used for entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
By participating in the Promotion, participants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant's participation in the Promotion. By accepting a Grand Prize, Bonus Prize or reward, recipients (a) agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages, including without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, including travel thereto; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Grand Prize, Bonus Prize or reward, and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor, the NFL Entities and their designees and assigns the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. DISCLAIMER: Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for a regular official Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected official Code, while supplies last. Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules. All submitted Codes become property of Sponsor, and will not be returned.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on prizes or rewards. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of theirGrand Prize. No cash equivalent or substitution of a Grand Prize, Bonus Prizeor rewardis offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. No transfer of Grand Prize, Bonus Prizeor rewardis permitted. Grand Prizes (as applicable), Bonus Prize, and rewardsare awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the rewardpackaging. Unclaimed Grand Prizes, Bonus Prize and rewardswill not be awarded. If a Grand Prize, Bonus Prizeor reward, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsorreservesthe right to substitute such Grand Prize, Bonus Prizeor rewardwith another prizeor rewardof equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotionis not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to,infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsorreservesthe right, at itssole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsorwill randomly award anyremainingGrand Prizes, Bonus Prize and/or rewardsamong all eligible, non-suspect entriesor NFL Team/Game Assignments received/assigned prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to request proof of purchase of participating product(s) and/or other information to ensure Code(s) were obtained in accordance with these Official Rules. This Promotionis offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. PRIZE AND REWARD RECIPIENT NOTIFICATIONS:
Reward Recipients: Potential reward recipients will be notified via email. The email will communicate the outcome of the game, the participant’s reward, and instructions on how to claim such reward. Reward recipients will be required to complete the online reward-claim process within five (5) days of notification. If a reward recipient does not claim his/her reward within five (5) days of the second email notification, the reward will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such participant.
For Entry Periods 1, 2 and 3 Grand Prize Winners: Potential prize winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting for trip prizes). Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of potential winner’s prize acceptance as indicated on the Affidavit.
For Entry Periods 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Grand Prize and Bonus Prize Winners: Potential prize winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours indicating whether he/she accepts the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting for trip prizes). Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of potential winner’s prize acceptance as indicated on the Affidavit.
If a Grand Prize winner, Bonus Prize winner or reward recipient does not respond within the timeframe(s) provided, he/she may forfeit his/her prize or reward. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a participant not receiving an initial prize/reward notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in participant's email address or mailing address. If (i) an initial verbal acceptance response isn’t received within the required number of hours, (ii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (iii) a potential Grand Prize winner, Bonus Prize winner or reward recipient cannot be verified, or (iv) a potential Grand Prize winner, Bonus Prize winner or reward recipient is otherwise unable to accept the prize or reward as stated, the applicable prize or reward will be forfeited, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a Grand Prize, Bonus Prize or reward is returned as undeliverable, the prize or reward will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability to award that prize or reward.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of the Grand Prize and Bonus Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 30, 2018 to: 2018 “They Win. You Score.” Promotion Winner's List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 865-7008, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
All snack-related trademarks are owned by Frito-Lay North America, Inc. © 2018.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize or reward awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way. Pizza Hut, LLC, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion and have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
© 2018 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.